How to create custom Report Templates in FTK Plus?
Modified on: Tue, May 9, 2023 at 1:26 PM
A method to customize the reports when it comes to repetitive usage.
Steps to implement and use this feature with FTK Plus
Step 1: Load the "Reports" panel
- After loading a case into FTK Plus go to Panels icon
- If not enabled, click on Reports to open/load the pane
Step 2: Select the right option under "Report Type"
- Under Report Type option choose Data Report
- In order to create the report template you need to generate a new report. It will be part of the process
- Go to New Report
Step 3: Go through the steps of creating the report
- Under Report Details define the name and format report
- Select all labels you want to include in the report
- Select all bookmarks you want to include in the report
- Under Data Report Title tick the box next to Configure columns and go on Create
- Give the template a name
- Choose the columns you would like to include into any specific file type
- You can also remove columns, change the order, or add additional ones from the list in the left section
- Go to Save Template
- Check the Summary and click on Finish
- The template will be then available for future use
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.