They are a few scenarios where the email notice will not work as expected.Here are those scenarios
Scenario 1: Email link is not working for a few users in the same legal hold?
This error mostly occurs due to browser caching. Unfortunately, we cannot resolve this at the system level so employees can either flush their cache using the instructions below or workaround the issue by using an Incognito/ InPrivate browsing session if you do not want to clear their cache.
How to clear the Browser Cache?
On your computer, open chrome.
At the top right, click More
Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Click clear data.
Restart your browser and attempt to access the Exterro Compliance Portal.
How to browse using Incognito (Chrome) or InPrivate (Edge) Mode
If you have Edge or Chrome browser already open, you can click on three dots on the top right corner of the application and choose ‘New (Incognito / InPrivate) Window’.
This will open a brand new browser without any saved cache/cookies.
Navigate to the Exterro Compliance portal by copying and pasting the link received in the email.
Scenario 2: Are the custodian seeing the dynamic tag in the email and is it happening for all the custodians in the same legalhold?
This happens if the email link name is manually changed in the admin index portal and if it doesn’t get reflected in the legal hold notice. Then, there is a chance for this scenario.
Solution 1 :
If any of the email links which is attached to the email notices are not working for all the custodians, then please ask the legal hold creator or the issuing officer or matter team member to edit the notice section and then try to remove the dynamic tag and add it again. Later reissuing the notice to the custodian would work fine at most instances.
Please follow the below steps to change the value in multi-language under the admin Index page.
1. Login to the admin index portal.
2. Click on Multi-language support and select Manage Languages.
3. A new tab should open, in that select the appropriate language and select email links and click on edit. Please find the below image for your reference.
4. Click edit, then click next on the next page and it would open a new page named customized language.
5. Please select email links that have the problem and check for it is label value. If the value of the labels is different from the link available email which you have received then the email links won't work. So please change it to the appropriate value and click submit. Please find the below image for your reference.
A custodian can acknowledge the hold using their phone. These are the supported versions. If they are using another version of the software, then it would not work.
iPhone IOS 11 and later versions.
Android 6. x and later versions.
iPad (Landscape view) IOS 11 and later versions.