The FTK Central Configuration Tool provides a graphical interface to view and change some common settings, rather than having to manually edit ADG.WeblabSelfHost.exe.config.
Download the attached FTKC Config Tool.exe and run it on the server(s) with the AccessData Exterro Self Host Service. Your current settings should be read in automatically. You will need to restart the Exterro Self Host Service after saving any changes before they will take effect.
- Enable Web UI - Enables or disables access to the FTK Central web interface. This should be disabled unless you have an Enterprise or FTK Central license, or when using a server as an FTK Central worker.
- HTTPS - Toggles whether FTK Central will use HTTPS. This is always recommended to prevent sensitive data from being transmitted in clear text.
- Port - The port that FTK Central will use for the web interface. A Windows Firewall exception for the selected port will be automatically created upon clicking Save.
- PFX Certificate - The PFX with the private certificate used to encrypt HTTPS traffic. The configuration tool will prompt you for the password to the PFX before it can be applied.
- Product Type - Indicates whether FTK Central will operate in "Forensics" or "eDiscovery" mode.
- Authentication Method - The authentication method used to log in to FTK Central.
- Min. Password Length - The minimum length for user passwords create in FTK Central.
- Max. Login Attempts - The number of failed login attempts a user is allowed before being locked out.
- Failed Login Lockout Time - The number of minutes that a user is locked out after exceeding the Max. Login Attempts.
- Inactivity Expiration Time - The number of minutes a user can be inactive before being logged out automatically.
- Agent Private Certificate - Your Agent private certificate.
- Agent Public Certificate - Your Agent public certificate.
- Modules Certificate - The provided adata.p7b, typically found at "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Forensic Tools\<version>\bin\Agent\modules\adata.p7b" or "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Site Server\Agent\modules\adata.p7b".
- Modules Folder - Folder containing the Windows 64-bit modules, typically found at "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Forensic Tools\<version>\bin\Agent\modules\Windows\x64\adata.p7b" or "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Site Server\Agent\modules\Windows\x64\adata.p7b".
- Root Site Server Host - IP or hostname of the Root Site Server.
- Root Site Server Port - Port to connect to the Root Site Server, typically 54321.
- AppDB Sync Interval - The frequency, in minutes, that data in the AppDBs will sync with the ADG database.
- Use Collections Temp - Whether or not to stage web collections locally before sending them to permanent job storage.
- Collections Temp Folder - Local web collections staging folder.
- Connector Service Host - Host server where Exterro AD Connectors is installed.
- Connector Service Port - Port for Exterro AD Connectors.
- Cassandra RPC Address - Host where Cassandra is installed.
- Cassandra Transport Port - Port for Cassandra.
- Recovery Model - MSSQL recovery model to use for new cases.
- Enable API - Enable use of the Enterprise API (also requires a license).
- Enable Swagger - Enable access to the API documentation in Swagger.