How do I change the Internal Authentication password used by the internal ADG MSSQL Logins?
- Forensic Tools 126.96.36.199 or newer
- MSSQL for the backend database
- Stop all AccessData services and programs.
- On the application server, and any machines with AccessData clients, do the following:
- Open DBConfig as Administrator.
- Highlight the desired database connection and click Edit Configuration.
- Click the lock next to Internal Authentication Mode.
- Select Database Authentication in the drop-down.
- Enter your new Database Password.
- Check whether Logins should enforce the domain's Password Policy.
- Click Connect.
- At the Administrator Authorization dialog, enter/select credentials with sysadmin permissions in MSSQL and click OK.
- Restart any AccessData services.
- If multiple machines are pointed to the database, DBConfig will need to be updated with the new password on all other machines with the above steps.