In FTK Central 220.127.116.11, the Hash Sets page may lock up and stop responding when the KFF contains a large amount of hashes.
A working installation of FTK Central 18.104.22.168
- Download and extract 22.214.171.124_KFF_Patch.zip
- Stop the AccessData Exterro Self Host Service
- Make a backup of the Forensics Tools bin folder (typically "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Forensic Tools\7.5\bin")
- Copy the extracted contents from 126.96.36.199_KFF_Patch.zip into the original bin folder, replacing any existing files when prompted
- Start the AccessData Exterro Self Host Service