If you install or move Cassandra after installing FTK Central, you may need to point to its new location before you can use the KFF.
Note: In any multi-box distributed installation, you must always point to the KFF by machine name.
- On the FTK Central server, stop the AccessData Exterro Self Host Service.
- Navigate to the Forensic Tools bin folder (typically "<drive>:\Program Files\AccessData\Forensic Tools\<version>\bin").
- Open ADG.WeblabSelfHost.exe.config in a text editor.
- Find the KFFServerURLkey and change its value to point to the server housing the KFF.
<add key="KFFServerURL" value="ServerName:9042" />
- Save your changes.
- Restart the AccessData Exterro Self Host Service.