When browsing to https:///ADG.map.web for Summation Pro or eDiscovery you get "Page Cannot Be Displayed" or "You're not connected to a network" before even getting to the login page.
There are many possible causes for this issue, but these are the most common.
- You specified HTTP instead of HTTPS in the URL. Our service runs over HTTPS.
- You specified an incorrect server in the URL. The server should be the machine that has "AccessData MAP" on it.
- The server name specified in the URL hasn't propagated correctly over your network's DNS. Try accessing it via the server's IP instead.
- IIS is stopped. Make sure IIS is started on the machine running "AccessData MAP".
- IIS does not have a certificate bound to HTTPS traffic. See this article for instructions on binding a certificate in IIS.