What languages are supported by the OCR engines in FTK?
As of FTK 5.6.3 we support OCR for the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
The OCR engines will not automatically identify the language in the original document/image, so you must specify the desired language by following the steps below:
- Open Processing/Refinement Options
- Check "Optical Character Recognition"
- Click "OCR Options"
- Under Engine select the desired engine
- Under Languages select the desired language
- Click OK and continue with your processing
- Only one language may be used for any given OCR job. That language setting will apply to the full contents of all documents in that job.
- The LeadToolsAdvantage engine requires an additional license. Inquiries to obtain this license should be directed to at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://accessdata.com/about/contact-us.