Introduction: The .NET Framework is a necessary prerequisite for many AccessData products. The following steps will ensure the required .NET Framework versions are installed on Windows Server.
- In the Server Manager interface, select Add roles and features to displays a list of possible features.
- In the "Installation Type" tab, select Role-base or feature-based installation and click Next.
- In the "Server Selection" tab, select your local machine and click Next.
- In the "Server Roles" tab, check Application Server and click Next.
- In the "Features" tab, expand .NET Framework 3.5 Features.
- Check .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) and click Next.
- In the "Application Server" tab, review the notes and click Next.
- In the "Role Services" tab, check .NET Framework 4.5 and click Next.
- In the "Confirmation" tab, review the selections and click Install.
- Allow the installation process to complete and then click Close and reboot the machine.