How do I completely kill a job in FTK?
- Click "Cancel" in the Progress Window to end the job
- If the job does not cancel within a few minutes, end each of the following process' trees (right-click > End Process Tree), if they exist, via Task Manager:
- Delete the contents of State Folder (Default location is C:\ProgramData\Exterro\State)
- Delete the contents of the ADTemp Folder
- If this was an "Add Evidence" job for which you had not yet received a message saying "Processing Complete" prior to ending the job, and you want to re-add the evidence, you should remove the evidence prior to re-adding it.