AD Enterprise fails to push modules after pushing the Agent, or when trying to update the modules during a collection.
- The Agent service isn't started on the target
- The Examiner machine isn't able to communicate with the Agent target over port 3999. Test the port communication.
- SSL traffic isn't allowed over port 3999
- The "Agent Push" settings in Enterprise are incorrect
From within a case, go to Tools > Configure Agent Push to check the paths:
Path to UNC share: \\ADMIN$\temp
Local path to shared folder: %systemroot%\temp
Path to trusted modules certificate: [Forensic Tools Install Folder]\bin\Agent\modules\adata.p7b
Path to agent modules: [Forensic Tools Install Folder] \bin\Agent\modules
- The Modules certificate is expired
- Additional causes may be found the the FTK logs located at %PROGRAMDATA%\AccessData\Products\Forensic Toolkit\<version> .