How can I move the Processing State PM folder?
- For FTK, confirm it is closed and nothing is processing. For Summation, confirm it is not processing and stop all AccessData services.
- Open regedit.exe (as Administrator)
- Navigate to the "
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AccessData\Products\Evidence Processing Engine\10.27"key
- Double-click the PROCESSINGSTATEDIRECTORY value
- Change the path in the "Value data" to the preferred location
- Restart all Exterro services or reboot
This will allow you to re-locate your Processing State PM folder post-install. It is important that this folder is in a location that will not run out of space while processing, or your processing jobs may hang, die, or result in case corruption.