Issue / Symptoms
*****If the service account used to install Exterro's products had its password changed through "Local users and groups" >> "Set password" this will not work and Windows will have to be reinstalled and start over from scratch.*******
- On every machine involved in your setup, do the following:
- Open the Services snap-in (services.msc)
- If the machine has any of the below services, for each service, right-click on the service and click Properties, then choose the "Log On" tab and update the password.
- Exterro Processing Engine Service
- Exterro Processing Manager Service
- Exterro Site Server Service
- Exterro Self Host Service
- Collab Service
- Reboot the server
Note: The attached PowerShell script can be used to update the logon credentials for the above services all at once. It should be run on every server running any of those services.
FTKC-Don't forget to update the credentials in System Management.