When starting PRTK, you are told it can't connect to the Supervisor service (which connects over port 49190).
To determine what application or service is using port 49190:
- Open a Command Prompt
- Run the command
netstat -ano | find ":49190"
- The right side of the window will list the PID of the process using port 49190
- Open Task Manager
- Open the Processes tab, and show processes from all users
- Go to View > Select Columns
- Check the box for "PID (Process Identifier)" and click OK
- Find the PID from step 3 to determine what is using port 49190, and end the process (as long as it is safe to do so)
Another application or service is using port 49190