Error 1313 when installing the Processing Engine
- Cancel the Processing Engine installer
- Open Registry Editor (regedit)
- If it exists, delete the value "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AccessData\Products\Common\TempDir"
- If it exists, delete the key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AccessData\PStore\EvidenceProcessor"
- If you're installing from expanded installer files rather than an ISO/DVD, delete InstallParameters.ini from the folder containing the installer files
- Run the Processing Engine installer again, selecting the proper paths to install to
Based on previous settings, the installer is looking for a location that no longer exists.