Description: This document is to present the path to support and how to invoke an escalation path so users can let Support Management know when they feel that their issue needs escalation. A copy of our full SLA document is attached.
United States based support hours are from 8AM - 8PM (Eastern Time)
International Support hours start at 9AM GMT (3AM - Eastern Time) and will be picked up by the US team if needed.
Limited United States based support is available on the weekends from 10AM - 8PM Eastern Time.
Users have three ways they can open a support ticket.
- Live Chat from https://www.exterro.com (Only available Monday - Friday)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Web Form at https://support.exterro.com to submit a new Request.
Support Tiers Offered
- Standard Support - These tickets will go to Tier 1 Support Engineers.
- Silver Support - These tickets will go directly to Tier 2 Support Engineers.
- Gold Support - These tickets will go directly to Tier 3 Support Engineers.
Standard Response SLAs:
Priority levels can be set and adjusted by the customer using the Support Portal at https://support.exterro.com or my stating the priority level in the email or live chat.
- Urgent - P1 - 1 Buisness Hour - A Production instance is not available (System Outage)
- High - P2 -2 Buisness Hours - Issue with a critical function of a production instance
- Medium - P3 - 12 Buisness Hours - A non-critical issue or a critical issue that has a workaround available
- Low - P4 - 16 Buisness Hours - Feature Request or cosmetic issue
You can log into the Web Form at https://support.exterro.com and go to "Tickets".
Find your current open request that you would like to have escalated or have manager involvement. There is a check box for "Request Escalation or Manager Review". Checking this and submitting your ticket will alert all the managers that review is requested on that ticket.
While we do not have a phone support option, we do have a Live Chat option that you can utilize to request immediate assistance if your email / web form ticket needs prompt attention.
If your issue does not receive a response from these two actions in an acceptable time frame; the below contacts can be used.
April Humberd (EST)
Director of Support and Managed Services
Brandon Harmon (MST)
Senior Tier 2 Support Engineer
Jonathan Shorter (GMT)
Senior Director, International Technical Engineering
+44 203 289 6662
VP of Customer Success & Global Support