Summation & eDiscovery:
On all machines involved in your setup:
- Log into Windows using the credentials for your Summation/eDiscovery service account
- Open the Microsoft Services snap-in (services.msc)
- If any "AccessData" sevices are marked as Disabled, set their Startup Type to Automatic
- Copy the downloaded "Summation_6.0.1_SP2.exe" locally to the system
- Right-click on the Patch EXE and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Click "Great! Continue" to have all components on that machine patched automatically
- Follow the steps here to make sure the LawDrop temporary path is still set correctly
- Using the downloaded "Site_Server_for_6.0.1_SP2.zip", follow steps 2-8 here to upgrade your Site Server(s).
- Follow steps 3-14 here to make sure your Site Server and Work Manager certificates are still set correctly.
- Follow the steps here to make sure your Work Manager collection staging folder is still set correctly.
On any machines used to access the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI:
- Clear the IE cache
- Browse to the Summation/eDiscovery Web UI and log in
- Click the version information in the top right hand corner and confirm it matches the version numbers below: