Why does the error message "Session UserId is not set", show up in the System logs, coupled by one of the following errors in the System Logs or Event Viewer:
A process serving application pool 'ADG.Map.AppPool' exceeded time limits during shut down. The process id was '12216'.
A worker process '12216' serving application pool 'ADG.Map.AppPool' failed to stop a listener channel for protocol 'http' in the allotted time. The data field contains the error number.
A worker process with process id of '8840' serving application pool 'ADG.Map.AppPool' has requested a recycle because it reached its virtual memory limit.
The common cause for this error message is the memory limit set in IIS.
- Open IIS Manager.
- Click on the arrow next to your servers name to expand the view.
- Click on Application, then select ADG.Map.AppPool.
- On ADG.Map.AppPool, right click and select Advanced Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and look for Virtual Memory Limit.
- Make sure this setting is 0 (the default for this setting is 0).
- Once changed, click OK and run IISRESET from a command prompt. Make sure to open the command prompt with elevated permissions.