How do I configure AD eDiscovery to collect from Box?
- A Box developer account
- The credentials of your organization's Box.com administrator
Create a Box Application
- Log in to https://developers.box.com with your organization's Box.com administrator's account
- Click "Create New App"
- Select "Custom App" and click "Next"
- Select "Standard OAuth 2.0" authentication and click "Next"
- Name your application and click "Create App"
- Click "View Your App"
- Next to "OAuth 2.0 Redirect URI", enter an address in the form https:///ADG.OAuth and click "Save Changes"
- Next to "Advanced Features", enable "Perform Actions as Users".
- Copy the ClientID, Client Secret and Box Redirect URI
Add the eDiscovery Box Connector
- In eDiscovery, go to Data Sources > Box
- Click the Add button in the upper-right
- Give the connector a Name, enter the previously noted ClientID, Client Secret and Box Redirect URI, and click "Authorize"
- In the resulting browser window, sign in with the credentials used the create the app and click "Authorize"
- Click "Grant access to Box"
- Click "OK" to add the connector