How do I configure eDiscovery to collect from Microsoft Teams?
- A working installation of eDiscovery 7.1.1 SP4 or newer
- An Azure app built with the steps here
- Log into eDiscovery as an Administrator
- Click Data Sources
- Select the MicrosoftTeam tab
- Click the button
- Enter the Application (Client) ID, Client Secret, and Redirect URI noted when building your Azure app
- Click Authorize
- If prompted, log in with your organization’s Azure global administrator's credentials and click “Accept”
- You may need to allow pop-ups.
- Verify that you get the message: “You have successfully connected to the MicrosoftTeam!”
- Close the popup
- Click OK. (This must be done within a limited amount of time.)
Note: You can configure more than one connector if needed.