How to I restrict document access in Summation Pro?
1. Remove the "Admin Reviewer" permission from the user that needs to be restricted and make sure the user is in a group as permissions for this are group based, rather than individual user based.
2. Create a Label with the items that the user needs to review.
3. Create a Document Group using the label you just created. (Note: A document can only be in one document group. If you have existing document groups that contain items you need to share, you'll either have to share multiple document groups or delete the existing groups and create a new one. Deleting a document group will delete the document's assigned DocID but will not delete the document itself.)
4. Once the Document Group is created, right click the new doc group and choose the "Manage Permissions" option.
5. Check the group that your restricted reviewer is part of and Save.