How do I configure FTK Central to collect from Microsoft Teams?
Due to restrictions in Graph API, FTK Central can only collect messages belonging to the user who authorizes the connector (step 6-8 below).
- An Azure app built with the steps from Registering an Azure Application for use with the Exchange 365, Teams, and OneDrive Graph API Connectors
- From the FTK Central server, log in to FTK Central and click Data Sources
- Click Microsoft Teams
- Click Add Microsoft Teams
- Do the following:
- Provide a Name for the connector
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret from your Azure App
- In the Redirect Url field, enter https://localhost:4443/api/MicrosoftTeamsAccessData
- Click Save
- Under Actions click Edit
- Under Authorize click Microsoft Teams
- Follow the prompts to authorize your connector, then click Save
- Confirm the Refresh Token Status for your connector shows Active